Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jokes make life light & the top UK joke

Well! that is well-known. All of us love jokes (except the cynics). They take a lot of pain off our mind. Just a few lines work wonders for us. I just can't live without jokes. The pressure and tension of my life melts in seconds! Even my wife cracks a lot of jokes. She has a tremendous sense of humour. And she has many husband-wife jokes in her kitty. She hails from a fun-loving family. Her father, was a humorous entertainer on the local radio.

In India they have even started a program named the 'the laughter champions/challenge' which is a super-hit. Even people from Pakistan- India's arch rival – have won laurels here! Now a joke show dissolving boundaries. Isn't that wonderful?! I have also noticed that it is possible to say difficult things through jokes and convince people about a lot many things. Okay here is UK's top joke, so rated in a survey -

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.”

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

No comments: